on 19 July 2014
This book is crazy. I'm interested in sacred geometry, the mind, the universe, physics, aliens, ancient history, hidden truths etc. I like to consider these things, I don't necessarily believe half of it. This book talks about everything you can possibly think of weather your a conspiracy theorist or not,it connects all the strange and possibly lied things together in a way that just seems too "widespread"(?) to be real. I mean connecting EVERYTHING that has happened and will happen.
Half of it is really interesting, when half of it, for me, is just mad. I won't say which bits, that's for you to decide, if you get this book, read it with a pinch of salt, be okay at laughing at parts of it, and maybe you'll find things here you feel to be interesting and who knows? Maybe it's real.
I will say the part where the bible is compared to a mathematical perception of how a reality can manifest was pretty interesting, makes you wonder if the ancients weren't all that stupid, and writings have been misinterpreted and taken too literally?
on 20 October 2016
nice book
on 7 July 2016
As described
on 20 November 2014
Very interesting. Heavy in places. Very enlightening.
on 15 March 2013
Bought this when it first came out, fascinating read. Recently gave my original copy away so had to replace it. My book collection would not be complete without this.
on 21 June 2012
Actually amazing. Gives great insight to the open minded reader. Suggests alternative mode of existence to be explored. Brilliantly easy to read in fact too easy, I ate it up in two days and need to read again to fully appreciate the bits left between my teeth!
Wonderful book, thank you to the writer and publishers for making this happen!!!
on 18 February 2006
I bought this book partly on the basis of reviews writen here.Big mistake - hence this counter review.
The book itself is poorly written, poorly researched and poorly presented. It is also very dated, being more of a snaphot of New Age thinking in the early 1990's than any imparting of 'eternal truths'
Frissell shows little in terms of discrimination or judgement in the material that he presents. Everything is lazily thrown together and recounted in an unthinking manner. We get a number of discredited and debunked new age myths like the Philadelphia Experiment and The Bemuda Triangle rehashed and served up with the old favourites of Ascended Masters and Galactic Councils et al.
Most of the book is a regurgitation of the 'work' of 'Drunvalo Melchizedek' aka Bernard Perona aka 'Akbar'. Unfortunately, Frissells knowledge of sacred geometry is also poor. I suggest anyone who wants to learn about the true origins of sacred geometry refer to the teachings of the father of the art (whom Frissell omits to mention) namely, Pythagorus. 'Sacred Geometry' by Robert Lawlor is well worth a read.
Some people may argue that Frissell is using these frankly absurd stories (The Germans landed on the moon in 1947 and in the next dimension we will all be fourteen foot high) as a means of breaking us out of our conditioned consciousness. If that is the purpose he also fails miserably.
If you are looking for a book that offers a serious approach to change of consciousness then I thoroughly recommend Robert Anton Wilsons ' Prometheus Rising' and Christopher.S. Hyatts 'Undoing Yourself with Energised Meditation'.
on 2 November 2011
The was the book is written is perfect for me. Its easy to follow and im really addicted to it.

Ive been reasearching metaphysics and spirituallity for maybe 2 years. Most of my information comes from channellers who the author has probably never heard of. The reason I know that pretty much everything written is true is because ive already learned it. But this book filled in all the gaps for me. These are really really big gaps. I recommend this book for people with the highest level of spirituality because anyone who does not already know a lot, this could seem a jump in the deep end. This is fantastic work and my heart lights up as i read it. Im only halfway thought. I hate reading. I have maybe read 2 books in my life. I was given this by a freind. and I CANNOT PUT IT DOWN. its amazing