on 10 April 2017
I read this book (first edition) in about 2004, and loved it then. I bought this second edition (published 2015) to read the updated information on neuroscience, and I still love it, especially Sue Gerhardt's ability to be both readable and erudite. Highly recommended.
on 9 June 2017
I would recommend this to anyone to read, especially new parents as it's such an eye opener for what really counts. It's based on evidence and is clearly and simply put and gives a greater understanding for why acting in certain ways is either detrimental or beneficial to a babies or child's development.
on 11 August 2017
Brilliant book on the science of raising humans lovingly...highly recommended for all parents to-be...
on 10 September 2017
Extremely informative and well written theory book.
on 15 July 2017
UNICEF quote this book. All parents and policy makers should read it, the world would be a much better place!
on 12 September 2017
This is an amazing book and makes much sense to me. It explains so much about who we are and our probable earliest experiences which we cannot remember.
on 21 September 2017
A fabulous read , a shame it makes you realise how many mistakes you have made
on 31 May 2017
Life changing material. Well worth a read.
on 5 February 2016
Absolutely brilliant book. Easy to read and understand. A book every parent should read! I recommend it to lots of people 😊
on 7 April 2017
Informative, well written, and penned in such a way that even non-medical people, such as myself, can understand the principles.