Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 March 2012
I have bought several books on Jung, and something about the writing style I find difficult to read and comprehend. People I have spoken to echo the same sentiment 'I know what you mean,'they nod sympathetically.

So, I don't know if you can imagine my delight when I stumbled across this in a bookstore. The more I leafed through it, the more impressed I was with the contributions by a wide variety of experts. For example, understanding clicked in on the personality types, now widely used as the MBTI, Myers Briggs Type indicator.

If you're new to Jung, I would recommend you get this book, and then explore further as you deem fit. If you're not new to Jung this brilliant book delivers a one stop reference to his great ideas.

Another book that I highly recommend is The Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind and Magic:. His chapter about Jung model of the mind is simply brilliant. You may be interested to know how Jung bridged the gap between spirituality and psychology with his many concepts. I particularly loved the picture of the Jungian model, which alone justifies buying the book.

I think you will love it, and I hope this was helpful.
on 23 December 2016
Arrived in great conditions. Good book.
on 11 October 2016