on 8 May 2017
A merging of two very talented woman.

Lucy is an amazing writer and the companion book for this deck is thick with information and the creation, idea behind it's creation and several wonderful spreads. Each card meaning is balanced engaging both light and dark aspects of it's meaning even when leaning more towards one way.

Artwork explained in terms of the relationship in the picture and how this transpires into the card meaning. It's a very unique take on an animal deck and if you already own animal spirit decks this will not feel like a repeat.

This is the first of Lucy's work I've read and I will be looking into her more.

This deck has stood up to time and use so far, it's flexible gloss card stock to be expected from blue Angel. Reliable and great quality pictures.
The borders and backing aren't of my personal taste. Borderless would have been amazing however they're not intrusive at all and who looks at the back for long anyways. This is the US addition so it's important to be clear on this before buying as it differs to the other copy.

Jasmine is a fab artist and I have always enjoyed her bigeyed girls and the way she depicts animals so I was a little bias. One thing I noticed is the art style ever so slightly varies in a few. I don't think this is noticeable at all as the differences aren't enough. I think this deck is a steal and would recommend time and time again for people looking for a mixture of playful picture with still very to the point messages, don't let the mermaids and baby dragons fool you lol. As previously stated I feel it's very balanced.

The book is stunning quality along with the box so it's a lovely package and would make for a great gift too.

Very happy with my purchase.
on 14 June 2017
love them thanks
on 16 March 2017
Beautiful
on 21 March 2015
Great cards, amazing present.
on 28 February 2012
These are the third set of oracle cards by Lucy Cavendish that I've purchased and as usual I wasn't disappointed.

These cards are up to her usual standard in that they're easy to use and beautiful to look at.

I have used them many times when giving readings to others and I never fail to get good feedback as regards their accuracy and are given numerous compliments upon their gorgeous graphics....which is true!

I would highly recommend these oracle cards to anyone thinking of purchasing a deck as I have several decks of Doreen Virtue oracle cards (which are lovely and I am very fond of) but Lucy Cavendish decks are by far superior in graphics and design.
on 18 April 2017
This is the deck that i first loved and wanted oracle cards after i saw the artwork... I then bought other decks first.. But was always drawn to this deck... The cards themselves are on thinner stock.. But the cards are fab.. and i do love them.. I am about to buy other Jasmine Becket- Griffith art work decks.. i think it appeals to my inner child.. Just love the artwork.. great deck
review image
VINE VOICEon 16 October 2011
I have to confess to being a real fan of the artist and have many of her prints anyway, but this deck of cards is really gorgeous! I have found them to be pretty good and the oracle meanings are a bit different to other decks which I have used before. I am finding myself intrigued and go back for another reading most days. The artwork is as ever superb and I would be happy to recommend these to anyone!
on 21 February 2014
THESE WONDERFUL CARDS ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITES SO FAR AS I HAVE LOTS OF SETS BUT THESE I THINK ARE VERY GOOD AND EASY TO USE THEY GIVE YOU GREAT INSIGHT AND THE BOOKLET IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO ANYONE THATS INTO DOING READINGS OR JUST GETTING ANSWERS FOR THEM SELF THESE CARDS ARE VERY BRIGHT AND COLOURFULTO THEY BRIGHTEN MY DAY WHEN I USE THEM SO GO AND BUY SOME TODAY YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY ONCE THEY ARE IN YOUR HANDS THERE THE BEST WHAT AN ARTIST BRILLIANT MANY THANKS AMAZON AND THE PEOPLE WHO INVENTED THESE CHEERS MARY X LOVE N LIGHT TO ALL XX
on 24 September 2011
I was immediately drawn to these cards.The mysterious nature of the cards tapped into my psyche.I am attracted to wolves which captured my attention also. Beautiful artwork by Jasmine Becket-Griffith & cards by 'Lucy Cavendish.' The related guide- book provides interesting information about the origins & meaning of the cards.I am thrilled to own this set & have also purchased 'Oracle of the Dragonfae' by same author.I am going to buy Oracle of the Shadows & light'.Fascinating cards.Definitely shot to top of my list for favourites.I now use them all the time.I would give this set of oracle cards 10 stars if I could.Arrived quickly too in a good sized box.Well presented with an air of mystery.Great purchase!!!
on 28 May 2014
My wife love Oracles , specially Doreen Virtue, However we were at a London store in Covent Garden and it caught her attention. She spend months thinking about this specific Deck as she normally uses only angel cards and angelology. She give it a try and she us thrilled!
Apart of the outstanding designs and art print she found the messages very valuable nd accurate and for her point of view totally give a new edge on her tarot and oracle cards . Highly recommend it!