on 28 February 2012
These are the third set of oracle cards by Lucy Cavendish that I've purchased and as usual I wasn't disappointed.

These cards are up to her usual standard in that they're easy to use and beautiful to look at.

I have used them many times when giving readings to others and I never fail to get good feedback as regards their accuracy and are given numerous compliments upon their gorgeous graphics....which is true!

I would highly recommend these oracle cards to anyone thinking of purchasing a deck as I have several decks of Doreen Virtue oracle cards (which are lovely and I am very fond of) but Lucy Cavendish decks are by far superior in graphics and design.
VINE VOICEon 16 October 2011
I have to confess to being a real fan of the artist and have many of her prints anyway, but this deck of cards is really gorgeous! I have found them to be pretty good and the oracle meanings are a bit different to other decks which I have used before. I am finding myself intrigued and go back for another reading most days. The artwork is as ever superb and I would be happy to recommend these to anyone!
on 24 September 2011
I was immediately drawn to these cards.The mysterious nature of the cards tapped into my psyche.I am attracted to wolves which captured my attention also. Beautiful artwork by Jasmine Becket-Griffith & cards by 'Lucy Cavendish.' The related guide- book provides interesting information about the origins & meaning of the cards.I am thrilled to own this set & have also purchased 'Oracle of the Dragonfae' by same author.I am going to buy Oracle of the Shadows & light'.Fascinating cards.Definitely shot to top of my list for favourites.I now use them all the time.I would give this set of oracle cards 10 stars if I could.Arrived quickly too in a good sized box.Well presented with an air of mystery.Great purchase!!!
on 28 May 2014
My wife love Oracles , specially Doreen Virtue, However we were at a London store in Covent Garden and it caught her attention. She spend months thinking about this specific Deck as she normally uses only angel cards and angelology. She give it a try and she us thrilled!
Apart of the outstanding designs and art print she found the messages very valuable nd accurate and for her point of view totally give a new edge on her tarot and oracle cards . Highly recommend it!
on 21 February 2014
THESE WONDERFUL CARDS ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITES SO FAR AS I HAVE LOTS OF SETS BUT THESE I THINK ARE VERY GOOD AND EASY TO USE THEY GIVE YOU GREAT INSIGHT AND THE BOOKLET IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD I WOULD RECOMEND THEM TO ANYONE THATS INTO DOING READINGS OR JUST GETTING ANSWERS FOR THEM SELF THESE CARDS ARE VERY BRIGHT AND COLOURFULTO THEY BRIGHTEN MY DAY WHEN I USE THEM SO GO AND BUY SOME TODAY YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY ONCE THEY ARE IN YOUR HANDS THERE THE BEST WHAT AN ARTIST BRILLIANT MANY THANKS AMAZON AND THE PEOPLE WHO INVENTED THESE CHEERS MARY X LOVE N LIGHT TO ALL XX
on 17 July 2015
Thought this oracle was the Australian version this differs quite a bit still the artwork is ok but the card stock is very flimsy and won't stand up to much use bit disappointed with it if I'm honest not what I thought was purchasing still nice to look at but cards very cheaply made
on 26 February 2016
I hadn't used many oracle decks prior to this one, and therefore I was a little apprehensive as to how easy to use they may be.

I find they offer much needed wisdom and a supportive push at times when further clarity or guidance is needed. The cards also offer surprising depth for a deck that seems youthful in it's appearance. Though the artwork itself is delightfully unique and detailed, and further grows on you as you get more familiar with the cards.

I find they are easy to work with, and are gentle, though not patronizing in their guidance.
I would recommend to anyone, especially those who have not worked with oracle decks before, as this is a great starting point.
on 12 October 2013
Since it isn't at all clear in the Amazon advert (BAD Amazon!) and since the author doesn't seem to respond to queries on her website, I thought I had better be the one to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR TO EVERYONE that this is the AMERICAN version of the deck NOT THE AUSTRALIAN. The Australian one is significantly different from the USA one, with very different cards and artwork, so beware. If you want the Australian one, which is more "Adult" and less cutey pie, you need to go to [...]

I do HATE it with a passion when you are given incomplete information, can't find the right information, and therefore get something which is not what you wanted. I'm not sure, I might ask Amazon if I can send my USA cards back. In any case, at least no one who reads my review first will need to go through this hassle.
on 24 February 2014
Absolutely gorgeous individual pieces of art, my daughter loves the manga style artwork, big eyes and heads, she requested them for the art work but also uses them for what they are designed for.
on 7 June 2014
I bought these as I immediately fell in love with the artwork, they look a bit darker than Angel cards but are still girly, the instructions and meanings of the cards are well written and with practise I will get to know them. I've done a couple of readings with them so far and they have been enjoyable.