VINE VOICEon 30 September 2012
I've always believed colour has `power', and so I Ordered this Deck.

I've always been drawn (almost hypnotised) by certain colours - or certain shades, and never understood why... I mean it's not just a simple case of either `like' or `dislike'. Some I have found relaxing - others simply `transporting' - like the violet/blue given off from a car showroom or hair dressers in a dark street at night perhaps. In any event, I've always felt they have either a calming or healing effect, and so this is a great Deck to invest in if you feel the same!

The Cards come in a large box with booklet with great in depth and explaining of how the Cards work - and how one works with both the therapy and gift of `colour'. The Cards also explain when a certain colour is lacking in your life - and so you know to introduce it into your everyday living. The Cards are a bit thinner than I'd like, but that's a small gripe.

I would recommend these to anyone who is perhaps ill, or suffering from nervous exhaustion, as these will most definitely help in both calming and relaxing the mind. They don't need any deep stuff like Tarot or even Oracle which may require more concentration than you may feel like giving if you are tired or unwell.

These are great Cards, and would appeal perhaps to those who know the benefit of colour from using `Mind Machines'. I have a Nova Pro 100 which I often use with different coloured Lite Frames which is also very beneficial.
11 Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2012
The outer pack is of very high quality, the Guidebook gives invaluable information and is also of a quality you would expect - so I was most disappointed to find the cards so flimsy that they are unlikely to stand up to being actually used regularly. I would gladly have paid more to get a card quality comparable to so many others on the market. Nevertheless, the book itself is well written and very informative. It is sad that the available budget would appear to have been almost completely expended on the outer box and the book as the cards would certainly have benefited from being of a slightly heavier grade material. I would give this a 7 out of 10 purely for the booklet.
on 14 April 2013
The cards are a bit larger than most but very shiny and so shuffle well once your used to the size. The colour illustrations are gorgeous, including crystals, plants, fruits, water etc and the actual colours are so vibrant and uplifting! The booklet not only gives you the significance of each colour but also suggests ways in which you can introduce the colour or messages from a particular colour card into your life. Very good!
on 31 October 2016
Lovely cards, I don't know what people are complaining about, the quality of the cards are great !!!! I read stuff about having to laminate etc. Really ? Unless you are throwing them all over the place all the time or dragging them through a field I'd see the point. Beautiful colours and the book is very to the point with the meanings. I just finished my Colour Therapy Diploma and this just finishes things off nicely. :-)
on 7 November 2016
Really like these cards, connected to them straight away. Slightly bigger than average deck but great photographic images which will get your senses going if nothing else! The brown card with melting chocolate image and the peach card with image of peach fruit and candles! I love colour whether its dressing to suit me & my mood or 'eating a rainbow' a day so these called to me! i purchased a book called 'Colour your Life' by Howard & Dorothy Sun which goes well to incorporate it's knowledge when using this deck.
on 13 March 2017
These cards have beautiful pictures and so easy to read, the only downside is that they are very large to shuffle but other than that they are lovely.
on 8 June 2016
Amazing - I have loads of Card Decks - this is def my favourite now - so accurate - 3 days in a row. Also worked stunningly for 2 other people, when usually I can only pull accurate cards for myself. Beautiful colours and meanings + lovely exercises to do for each colour.
on 25 May 2017
Im very pleased about this purchase. Fast delivery and I absolutely loved the cards. It was exactly how I expected it to be! 🌟
review image