Customer reviews

on 22 June 2017
I absolutely love these Oracle cards, not only are they beautiful to look at they have a much more down to earth, realist outlook when reading them. I feel totally comfortable and like I have found my go to pack of Oracle cards. They are just the right size for me to shuffle sufficiently and whilst the cards are thinner than most other Oracle cards I have used in the past I soon got used to it and do not feel as though it really impacts on the quality. Very much recommend.
on 13 October 2016
goooooorgeous cards rather big especially as I have small hands but the illustrations are so beautiful and the readings I have done are ridiculously accurate! Im going to collect the set!
on 16 March 2017
lovely cards and pics and good guide book
on 7 June 2017
these are beautiful
on 13 August 2017
Beautiful cards, fun to use
on 25 July 2017
what can i say but wow stunning art work and predictions good when used properly
fast postage as well
on 16 July 2015
Great artwork as a collector of oracle cards I find the card stock very flimsy and super thin no where near as thick as other decks I have by the same author, this really was a let down I hope in future they go back to using thicker card stock, other than this issue the art is fantastic and its a very good oracle deck I'd recommend it but don't expect it to be as thick as a hay house deck or other decks from this author I find the les vampires deck is of much better quality overall and better value for money as a collector though it's still a must have deck so do still recommend it
on 5 May 2011
i had my eyes on these cards for a while and as an avid collector of oracle cards decided to indulge in a pack. i was not disappointed and pleased to say they are one of my favourite packs. the box is rather large but be advised that the cards arent as big as the box so alot easier to shuffle. there is a book included with the cards, it is crammed with information and insight how to use the cards for readings for yourself and others.

the artwork is fantastic and the cards of good quality. but the reason why i adore these cards so much is that they are not airy fairy cards based on only the light, hence the title of the cards. they are based on real human feelings and situations down to the nitty gritty, and resonate with situations you may find yourself at different points in your life.

they are advice cards, not fortune telling cards and believe me they give fantastic advice. i have only had these cards for a few days and already done some great readings for friends who have found inspiration, help and comfort from these cards.

i am so pleased i bought these cards by lucy cavendish. they might be a little more expensive than some of the other oracle cards on offer but for a realistic overview of a current situation you may wish to enquire about i think they are well worth the money.
VINE VOICEon 21 March 2013
This deck is simply GORGEOUS! The artwork is just SO BEAUTIFUL! It may well be that this deck appears to be aimed more at girls/women by its nature - and many of the meanings included in the substantial and high quality book is female orientated, but nevertheless, these cards are quite delightful for anyone to use!

I've used this deck a few times now and got good advice using one of the spreads included in the book, and these characters are very beautiful and friendly little beings to work with, and so talk to you almost in a childlike manner and so all the messages are very `benign' in nature. The book and the meanings are vey thorough. There is a description of the actual card/character itself, then a message from the little being, then a meaning or definition of the card itself. The cards are numbered which makes for easy and quick reading and the finding of them in the book.

I believe there are two versions of this particular deck (not sure which one I have) but at the time of writing my deck is the one pictured, and I'm delighted with the one I received.

My deck also came with an extra card - not sure if this was some kind of `bonus' card (it's not mentioned in the book) or simply a duplicate error?

Just GORGEOUS!

EXTREMELY high quality cards, book and box!
on 3 August 2015
The most amazingly accurate and indepth reading I have ever given myself on a five card spread. Unbelievable the aspects that were brought up that just haven't been brought up before in a reading. Impressed is an understatement. Buy buy buy, they are beautiful and amazing .