Customer reviews

on 9 July 2014
The Slinky Malinky and Hairy Maclairy series are the best children's books on the market. There is as much pleasure in reading them as in listening to them.
on 1 March 2010
This is a fab book, I think it is our family favourite. The wording is brilliant, my 13 month old daughter loves us reading it and flicks through it herself.
on 4 July 2011
The name of this cat alone is a good reason to buy the book, but it has lovely rhyming verse and is a fun story. A lovely addition to this series of books.
on 19 December 2015
My son just loves these books by Lynley Dodd. He loves rhymes... poems in general. I wish there was one book - collection of all her animal stories in one!
on 11 April 2013
This is a classic Children's book. Lovely to read with its rhyming style. Always a children's favourite and I love being able to give it as a gift.
on 24 November 2013
This book is amazing! I love reading it to my daughter and she loves listening to it. It might not be a typical bed time story but it works for us.
on 4 July 2012
My 2 year old son loves this book. I bought it because he's mad about cats. It rhymes brilliantly, lovely to read. Would definately recommend it.
on 13 February 2014
In my opinion, this is one of the best children's books out there. My whole family can recite it now. The images and language are delightful.
on 30 January 2014
I loved this book as a child do out of nostalgia, bought it for my niece. Received well and will hopefully keep her amused for years to come.
on 23 June 2014
Another brilliant book from Lynley dodd. l had already three other books from this author, baby love the rhymes and the images are nice too.