Customer reviews

on 26 September 2005
Having read this book at least 10 times a day for the last 2 months, I feel compelled to recommend this book to all parents of children 8 months and older. My little boy is ten months old now and for the past few weeks, he will crawl over to the pile of books and select this one! He loves the way he can touch the monkeys heads, and we encourage him to count the number of monkeys with us. The rhymes must be nice to listen to, and he will "bump" his head with his hand each time a monkey does.
on 24 May 2005
This is the first time I have written a review on a book, but I felt it absolutely necessary to recommend this book to other parents. My one year old really loves it and as I always let her choose what book I read to her at bedtime, she will often choose this one. My daughter loves touching the monkey faces which are raised from the pages and everytime I say 'one fell off and bump his head', she will tap her head. Even though I have read it a hundred times, I still love reading it to her, as she enjoys it so much.
on 6 May 2008
My 17 month old has had this for a while, and loves it.
He loves to feel the monkey's heads, and poke his fingers through the cut outs. He loves the rhyme as well. In fact if I say the rhyme to him without the book, he picks the book up and gives it to me!
It's really colourful, and he never seems to get bored of it.
on 30 May 2010
Having seen this book in anexhibition we were very pleased to find it avaiable on Amazon. It is a very nice book for youger children with lots of pictures and a simple (if repetitive) story.
on 21 February 2014
My 9 month old girl LOVES this book. Very catchy words and a good quality, hardback book.
The 3D monkey faces are an added bonus for sensory exploration
on 9 February 2013
Lovely bright and fun book that entertains my 3 children aged 2 and 4. It's even been in the bath accidentally!!
on 12 March 2014
Kids really really really love love this great great book. I like them a lot lot too too x x
on 13 September 2010
A simple rhyming book but one with potential for lots of interactions, actions and fun.
on 21 July 2014
Good book for kids... great for getting them to count!
on 23 September 2015