on 24 December 2002
This tiny book is packed full of information advice and instruction that will enable anyone interested to fully explore the subject of pendulums. It is fully comprehensive and excels where other similar books on the subject fall by the wayside...written in a clear and easy to follow style it explores many of the aspects associated with pendulums including divination, healing and dowsing.
This book is a must for those wishing to explore pendulums and the uses of, which are clearly as viable today as in the past.
I recommend this book without any reservations whatsoever.
on 4 November 2008
This is a great book with lots of practical excercises. I bought three different books on pendulums and this is my favourite. It's simple to follow and you will be using your pendulum with confidence in a very short time.
on 12 September 2010
This beautiful little book is so easy to read and fun to use. The exercises are interesting and once I started reading it, I could not put it down. Lots of charts in the back to use and practice with. I cannot recommend this book enough. Wonderful for the beginner and great to have in any collection.
on 12 December 2009
I've had a little experience with pendulums so had a basic insight. This is an interesting book with some good pointers. Worth a read.
on 19 February 2015
Pros: small size and very easy to read.
Cons: the images (exercises and charts) are in a separated section.

This book is good for beginners or people that want to experiment a connection and self development rather futurology.
on 31 December 2015
I really love this book, this book came this morning and I was so pleased to receive it and it arrived in good condition. I am happy with my purchase. I would recommend this book to everybody.
on 13 May 2013
This book is just what I was looking for. It was delivered well within the expected time. I would recommend this bok to anyone dabbling in pendulums.
on 20 December 2013
I have not read it all through yet but it looks highly informative, and has helped me begin to use my pendulum and gain confidence with it
on 6 March 2014
Helpful little book. I wanted it mainly for the charts in the back. Its a nice little read, and offers helpful information.
on 25 July 2013
This book was a great help in understanding and learning how to use a pendulum. Very easy to read and understand.