on 30 November 2013
Book arrived today as part of the free super saver delivery bundle. It was just loose in the box with the other items but wasnt damaged in any way, perfectly intact. This book is a present for my niece but I did have a quick flick though it to see if it would be useful. Although we're in the UK, a lot of the web links in the book are for the USA and it talks about 'high school' in the american sense. If i had known this I probably would've ordered a different book. Maybe it will be helpful - when she tells me I will update this. I've put 4 stars as the book arrived in perfect condition but its just the American info wont be of much use for a teen in the UK.
on 22 August 2013
We thought it was a good idea, but our daughter skimmed it, couldn't see the point of it and made her mind up without giving it a decent read. It's still in her room so maybe one day (around 25 maybe :-) she'll pick it up again...
on 29 December 2012
This is a brilliant book not just for teenagers. I had a read too and it is very eye opening and makes you think about what you do is really what you wanna do with your life. It gives you the skill to figure out where your strength is or your weaknesses. It is so hard for teens to decide what job to go for or even find a field of interest in the first place and I think this book will give a good amount of help.
on 22 November 2013
its a good book with some yousefull thoughts about how to find a carear that fits you.
all the best
on 11 January 2015
Bought this for my son who is reading it now. Seems good so far.