on 27 October 2013
I bought this book because I subscribe to the Remodelista blog and am always interested in their postings. I wasn't sure what the book would be like - sometimes these things don't "translate". However, I need not have worried. The book is excellent. I've had it about 10 days and have referred to it/read it at least 1/2 a dozen times already. My only criticism is that everything is (naturally) referred to in American terms and it sometimes takes a while to work out what they are talking about! (In Ros Byam Shaw's latest book (yes I am an interiors addict), she gives alternative terms - i.e. skip/dumpster).
on 7 September 2016
Slightly dissappointed with this one
on 4 January 2014
Very dull and unsophisticated unlike their web site, also I don't like the way it's laid out, like a crowded sales catalogue. Had I seen it in a book shop I would never have bought it. I would have sent it back but obviously I'd looked through it.
on 9 January 2014
Great book to have (even though is closer to American rather than European interior design). Well structured and it gives lots of ideas and inspiration about a home renovation.
on 17 August 2015
Full of very inspirational ideas.
on 17 December 2014
Excellent, highly recommended
on 25 January 2016
great book and good idea
on 19 November 2013
This is a wonderful book, I have read it over and over again - it was very inspiring. It gave me loads of ideas for my house renovation.
on 25 August 2015
Brilliant
on 17 July 2015
Great book. Met all my spectatives!