I bought the book for an avid Scrabble fan, my 60 year old niece living in France. Having attempted to use it for a whole week to improve our game we decided that it was difficult to use and, apart from 2 letter words, was short on words that cropped up in our games. A dictionary it is not! If you want to find a word with, for instance, letter "Y" in the middle at the start or at the end then, maybe you would find it useful. I would suggest having a look through a copy before you buy if at all possible.
on 12 April 2013
Hi i would rate this book 3*
I thought it would be a lot easier to look up the words needed .
but find it is not that easy to use but a handy book to have.
but well worth the money paid for.
on 29 April 2012
This product enabled a mere amature player like me to vastly improve my game. The book was in excellent condition, and was delivered in good time. Amazon as always, provided an excellent service.
on 13 September 2012
not so easy as I thought it would be to find the word needed. Very time consuming and confusing for me.
on 23 April 2015
Bit too confusing when looking for words
on 26 August 2015