Customer reviews

on 8 April 2015
I really enjoyed this book wondered at first where it would take me but i was actually sad when it came to an end...
on 11 October 2014
This is a great read, as is every book written by Neville goddard. Anyone that comes to understand these teachings will make serious breakthroughs in their life, it's just that simple. Neville goddard clearly came to really understand the meaning of the bible scriptures, and translated this knowledge into his teachings perfectly. What a revelation it is to discover, for the first time in your life, that we create our reality, our circumstances from within ourselves, and things don't just happen to us randomly. Basically this law of nature means that every single human being has the ability to change his or her circumstances effortlessly from 'inside out', and create the life of their dreams. I cannot emphasize enough just how critical it is that everybody comes to understand this, it's just life transforming!! I feel many people are still under the illusion that the bible is just some historical story book, huge mistake, what it is, is a book of immense power, an instruction manual for life if you will. And I guarantee that anybody that comes to understand it as translated so clearly in this and other neville goddard books, will experience a transformation in every area of their life!!
on 28 February 2015
Possibly the very best law of attraction book I've ever read, I went completely highlighter crazy, and it has worked for me on many occasions in the most incredibly unbelievable ways! I hope it does for you too.
on 20 January 2017
Neville Goddard has a unique style. A book to read again and again. A lot of wisdom. My favourite author.
on 13 September 2017
This book teaches that consciousness creates physical reality. Try Goddard's methods; they do work from day one. Goddard's teachings preceded those in the Seth books by Jane Roberts, but the message is similar.
on 2 August 2013
Very nice book, message is very clear. References are mostly from Bible.
Even ff you are not religious person or belong to any faith, this book still is a nice read.

Muhammad
on 14 August 2017
I have the paper back book, and bought the kindle addition so I take it with me everywhere
musthave read it at least 12times. Please read it! there,s only one Neville a true spiritual master.
on 10 May 2017
I started searching for the truth that would set me free over 22 years ago. I can honestly say that what I have found out (the truth) during that time can be yours in 1 click and for on!y 91p. Neville Goddard is 100% bang on target with this book. Buy it now. Buy it immediately
on 8 August 2017
The best book on manifesting I have ever read. If you can work your way through the slightly older writing style you will find the truth of life in this book.
This is a wonderfully enlightening book by a man who will show you how to manifest the life of your dreams by using your inner resources. He's a wonderful teacher and writer. This is an awesome book!