VINE VOICEon 20 March 2003
Ramtha is an incredible insightful book. It left me with so much understanding of myself and how I am connected with everything and everyone. Reading Ramtha was like remembering your inner wisdom and seeing the whole picture, rather than just a spec that's been gained by using our five senses in this physical reality. Ramther's wisdom reminded me of the Conversation with God Trilogy by Neale Donald Walsh, but it is deeper in some ways and is expressed more poetically and profoundly. Reading Ramtha for me was a wonderful experience and it felt like I was dancing with wisdom of all the ages that has been lost somehow. I will never forget this amazing book and urge anyone to give it a go, it will help you see and understand yourself like never before.
on 16 September 2006
For anyone who has been exploring "who am I, why am I here, what is the purpose of life?", this book might be a revelation. If you have seen "What the Bleep do we know?" you will recognise the author. I was taken on a journey that I felt was both familiar and wonderful. I fully expect some to find it not for them, but to those who are open to all experience and awake to possibilities - do read it, you will not be dissappointed.
on 17 March 2011
This is an absolutely must have book for all those seeking answers to "who, what, why, where, and when and how.
The mystery of who we are and the power that is within us all is clearly explained in this book.

I spent thousands of pounds over many years on books and courses. I travelled the world looking for answers, which when given, most was just dribble.

I always felt something was missing. Then when I thought there was nowhere else to look; a friend told me about this book.

Ramtha's powerful teaching will change your life forever. It takes you from being the victim of life, to becoming the master of it.

Ramtha teaches you the awesomness of who you are, and the power and beauty that lies within you. He takes you on an incredible journey of discovering that you are indeed the God of your life and the master of your own destiny.

His words helps you to take full responsiblity for your life's decisions, and to understand that you are a magnificent beautiful perfect being, no matter what you look like or what you have done.

It is a book that expands your consciousness whatever your beliefs or religion.
Everytime you read this book, you see things you appear to have missed, and as you grow the knowledge in the book appears to expand with you.

No matter how many times you read The White book, like magic, you will always see sections you did not see before.

Over the years many others have emulated Ramthas' teachings. And while the may have been of some help, they are imitators.

I have lost count of the many people I have recommended this book to in the last twelve years. Every one of them has had profound insights into lives and made great changes. They were of many nationalities and diverse religions.

If there is one gift to buy for everyone it is this book.
on 18 September 2008
What can I say? This book is priceless because one cannot put a value on the awesome knowledge it contains. My wish would be for it to replace all versions of the bible, because it gives the eloquent truth of one who has 'done it' (Ramtha ascended 35000 years ago) as opposed to the severly edited bibles, which amount to the teachings of ignorant men!

Gary Bate author of 'We are here to know ourselves'
on 9 November 2014
Astonishing! This book has answered all of my long term, deep seated questions about why we are here now, how we came to be here in the first place and excitingly, where we are headed. I found myself reading each paragraph very carefully and then re-reading before moving on which is a first for me as I rush through books at a rate of knots. This is fabulous book and every word rings true. For those of you who are seeking real answers to real questions you may find this book as thrilling as I did. Highly recommended.
on 4 September 2015
having re read this book with more time to spare I have found their is more to this book than when I first read it rather to quickly .. it is definitely a book that is worth reading would give it five stars rather than three as previous...this book tops my list........
on 20 September 2012
Literally The most amazing book I have ever read in my Life! And I've read a lot. This book changed my Life and it could change yours.
on 28 May 2016
A wonderful book for all those who are seeking enlightenment. Who are wanting to know who we really are and our true origins as a spirit soul in a physical body. It also breaks down the laws that govern manifestation, and expands in greater depth on how it is we attract. A valuable reference book for all those wishing to empower themselves and raise their consciousness to a higher vibration.
on 7 January 2013
I loved this book and it will remain a book to reread and each time find something new that I've missed
on 22 September 2013
I absolutely loved this book, a good friend of mine introduced me to the books by JZ Knight and Ramtha and I haven't stopped reading since. The main thing I enjoyed about this book is it is very informative and defiantly spoke to me on a personal level.