Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 5 April 2017
Children enjoyed the book
on 18 March 2017
Good
on 13 March 2011
This is OK and the main story is still there. But it is an American version and hadn't realised when I bought it. With American spellings and words like "candy". So when reading I try and change these words. Wish I had bought the puffin version now :(
on 26 May 2013
I loved this bright, colourful version of The Gingerbread Man, and so did my Nursery class. It really engaged their attention.
on 18 December 2015
Mine unfortunately came damaged but amazon sorted for me. Good book with plenty of repetition for children
on 3 October 2013
My three year old and I enjoy this book for bedtime stories. Good version of a classic tale. Would have loved bigger illustrations, although you can zoom in on the pictures.
on 14 April 2014
My son loves this every week he seems to be reading a new book in class so i speak to teacher and see what it is he loves the classic books like these
on 24 February 2017
My little boy loves the gingerbread man video on his ipad and he was super happy to receive this book. Good quality, as described.
on 7 February 2013
I found this quite good for the grandchildren age 3 to 5 years, with short sentences and not too scary at the end
on 9 February 2016
My year 4 class loved this... They also loved their mini gingerbread men the got to eat