Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 March 2011
This is OK and the main story is still there. But it is an American version and hadn't realised when I bought it. With American spellings and words like "candy". So when reading I try and change these words. Wish I had bought the puffin version now :(
on 26 May 2013
I loved this bright, colourful version of The Gingerbread Man, and so did my Nursery class. It really engaged their attention.
on 3 October 2013
My three year old and I enjoy this book for bedtime stories. Good version of a classic tale. Would have loved bigger illustrations, although you can zoom in on the pictures.
on 14 April 2014
My son loves this every week he seems to be reading a new book in class so i speak to teacher and see what it is he loves the classic books like these
on 7 February 2013
I found this quite good for the grandchildren age 3 to 5 years, with short sentences and not too scary at the end
on 18 December 2015
Mine unfortunately came damaged but amazon sorted for me. Good book with plenty of repetition for children
on 9 February 2016
My year 4 class loved this... They also loved their mini gingerbread men the got to eat
on 26 September 2014
The children are fascinated with the unfolding storyline.
on 5 February 2016
I happy with gingerbread man book very colourful
on 5 August 2015
Lovely story well written and illustrated