on 13 April 2017
This superb book should be required reading for all young people obsessed with the modern technology tools that only serve to distract their minds from the important business of developing their lives.
on 7 April 2017
Interesting way of living life fits in with the way I see it too. More in depth than the power of now. Had to stop reading to take it in quite often. Would not dispute much of what I have read. Eye opening read.
on 15 March 2017
A fantastic insight into ego & thought patterns & behaviours. This has been brilliant in addition to doing the 12 step AA programme
on 20 October 2016
Yep. I dig this man's logic. I'm rubbing the sleep from my eyes and waking up to how it really is :o)
on 15 June 2017
Excellent
on 8 June 2017
excellent
on 21 October 2015
I have all of Eckhart Tolle's books and read them many times over. For my in depth opinion read my review of 'Guardians of Being', that is exactly how I see it.
on 16 March 2017
Goood read
on 8 April 2017
Fantastic read, a little hard going at first but well worth it, read it and re-read it, may just change your life.
on 16 April 2017
I don't really do reviews. But after reading this book I have to make sure as many people as possible read it. It's amazing and it will change your life for the better.