Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 August 2010
I have been very drawn to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle, which have helped me to radically transform my life. I really enjoy listening to his audio books and live talks, and this particular talk is an especially good one. The teachings from this author of 'The Power of Now' are as simple and profound as ever, but this particular talk is also extremely funny. As he speaks of the madness in the way most of us live our lives, both he, the audience (and myself) share much laughter. This is a good entry point to discovering Eckhart Tolle.
on 21 September 2013
Eckhart Tolle is truly inspirational; a lovely voice to listen to and words of great wisdom and gentleness. His humour punctuates the talk lightening what could be a difficult concept to grasp. If you are looking for ways to inner peace, I highly recommend this CD.
on 1 December 2015
I was surprised to see so few reviews for this audio book; I have listened to it each morning before work for over a week now. It's easy to dip in and out of, and is great to help you to stay focused on living in the present moment.

Eckhart's style is easy to follow, as well as very entertaining and quite funny at times. This audio book encourages you to question what you hold dearly, and what brings meaning and value to your life. Eckhart talks about the innate desire of humans to compete in everything; the majority of the human race wants more. More recognition, more money, more material goods, more physical strength, more knowledge. Eckhart talks through why this drives insecurity and self-questioning as it exists purely on the level of form. Going deeper beneath form allows you to really connect with the present moment; with nature, with your surroundings and ultimately, with inner peace.

Well worth a listen!
on 16 December 2014
Another great piece of work by Eckhart Tolle .... love his stuff - can't get enough of it !
on 26 April 2015
I like Eckhart Tools talks a lot of sense a must have audio book