Customer reviews

on 26 September 2011
I was recommended this by a friend who has exactly the same version, but I managed to get it at a brand new copy at a fraction of the normal cost from the new and used section! I read it every day and I particularly love the author's own commentaries which are really helpful. It was delivered the day after I ordered it which was a real added bonus.
on 11 September 2010
Eugene Peterson's "Message"gives in many ways a better/deeper understanding of many Bible passages.I find it's hard hitting style very helpful.Good to use alongside your favourite translation!This edition has a commentary by Eugene Peterson alongside some of the passages.His "Conversations".Worth having!