Customer reviews

on 8 April 2013
Some years ago I was strangely attracted to a book that later changed my life: it was called Theory U.
Recently I had the same feeling with other book: SOURCE. :)

Only after I found that both books are related, but this one goes much deeper in the place which I think is most important and where "Theory U" is lacking: the bottom of the U.

It gave name and "light" to many processes that I've found often in my life but didn't understood them.

It is also a great reading, full of stories and full of the author's inner "presence", which speaks not only from the heart but also from a clear "deep place" of wisdom.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2017
A powerful book and one which has stimulated me enormously. The idea of exploring the bottom of the U is intriguing and so necessary as we struggle to come to terms with the challenges of our time. Thank you for a deeply moving book.
on 14 February 2014
This book is thought-provoking and stimulating for someone with specific knowledge and interest in philosophy and psychology. It is right up my street.