on 4 September 2015
This book does not contain anything that isn't already available in the multitude of Gelli printing Youtube tutorials. I honestly have not found anything new or inspiring here. In fact, this book should probably come free with each Gelli print plate.
on 16 February 2017
Super book! While relatively thin ,each page is packed with ideas which help those who would count themselves as 'beginners' to those who have lots of experience, and just want to thumb through it. I am a mixed media artist, and while doing my degree did lots of printing - including silkscreen, but have got onto other things. One cannot but be stimulated by this book and want to experiment. I am hunting for ideas to use with a craft group I leadfor people who have no experience - and have no confidence. Gel printing wasn't available and doesn't have the complications of using a silkscreen. This will be a great source book for me, and any of the group who want to look at it won't be put off by lots of writing. The few made-up examples aren't totally to my taste, but it does show that you are doing more than making more than interestingly coloured papers! The one thing which is missing is a list of what things are (and what is their intended use!), and where to get them. The printed colours are excellent. It arrived on the first day of the range given. I think it is well worth the money, especially as I got a 'new' copy. I think this should be your first book if you are new to the idea of gel printing- you might not need another. Useful recipes for making your own pads. I don't recognise the brand name for the gelatine, but I am hoping any gelatine powder will work - Will find out tomorrow!
on 9 January 2017
Absolutely lovely book to guide me into my venture of Gelli printing. Great ideas, methods, pitfalls all covered with loads of practical close up photos- invaluable. Price and delivery fab. Can I just add to anyone out there - Gelli printing is excellent fun and well worth investing in for the cost/fun ratio!
on 31 August 2014
This is a good book to get you started on Gelli Printing, it gives lots of ideas some of which you know and have used when mono printing- it jog's the memory
on 27 September 2017
Good starter book
on 7 June 2017
An interesting book if you're new to Gelli printing.
on 7 March 2017
Lovely
on 20 April 2015
Excellent book. Suzanne McNeill never disappoints. Lovely pictures and easy to follow instructions.
on 18 December 2014
Fab book with lots of interesting designs & ideas, well worth buying; highly recommend this book!
on 12 January 2015
Good book very informative good clear pictures with full information on each project