on 12 September 2013
I loved all the patterns in this book, but what isn't mentioned anywhere here is that every single one of them has previously been featured in the UK magazine, "The Knitter" (of which I have every copy, so already had all the designs), and that the whole book had already been published as a special by that magazine. So, check before you buy this as there are no new designs here - I've already returned my copy.
on 17 October 2013
This is a book for small projects with varying yarn weights, already knit fingerless mitts, easy to follow patterns a must have in your knitting library. Arrived on time well packaged.
on 16 October 2013
highly recomend this lace book all sorts of great stuff for me and for gifts all abilitys catered for really good for seasonal gifts.
on 29 December 2015
There is some really nice stuff in here and a good challenge too.
on 16 January 2016
Some really beautiful patterns within the book
on 19 April 2016
Great patterns
on 29 June 2016
Nothing new
on 13 January 2014
Nice for my dob I always nite somthing now for my student and my shelf so I bay meny books her in amazon strong servis is good for my.
on 9 September 2014