Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 December 2012
so many new ideas, so little time...A great book and very inspiring. only criticism is that I bought 6 books and had to pay p&p on each one separately when they could have been sent together at much less cost.
on 12 October 2011
I have bought all of these books Five in total. I love Zentangling and these books are clear, inspirational and makes you want to create what initially looks like complicated pieces of art, but is broken down into manageable chunks. I will repeat this review on all five books, because I just love them.
on 19 June 2013
Hadn't previously heard of zentangle but saw it on an amazon preview. It has inspired me! Just done my first tangletype picture and I love it. So easy but it looks amazing. It's a different style of art and I expect to keep with this. Simple but so effective; if you are artistically challenged like me give it a go. Very fulfilling!
on 13 April 2014
k

This series is ok !The "books" if you can really call them that are very thin , remove the covers and you have something resembling a magazine pull out some ideas and inspiration but nothing earth shattering. Given the slimness of the volumes not at all worth the money. You are far better off with One Zentangle a day by Beckah Krahula
on 19 August 2013
I am a first time tangler and I found this book invaluable for all the ideas it has.It is easy to understand with step by step pictures and as I get better I can adapt the designs into ones of my own. Great purchase and loads cheaper than TV.(£6.09 cheaper than the famous craft channel!)
on 26 November 2012
As expected, another in a great series. Thoroughly recommended for all ages. Brilliant reference book for this meditative art form.
on 22 March 2013
I would give exactly the same reasons again for this Book, more like a magazine. Simple a does what it says on the the tin.
on 26 August 2012
Thia is a brilliant addition to my Zentangle library. Well illustrated and full of ideas in general. Keep them coming
on 18 May 2013
This art form was new to me but after a basic class was keen to move forward. Loved the ideas and the different tangle forms explained in a clear format that even I could follow.
on 2 September 2013
disappointed at not receiving stencils 2/3? showed throughout magazine. Very comprehensive step-by-step methodology diagrams. Easy to follow. Pity about the stencils.