on 21 September 2013
I was disappointed with the book. it is very thin and has little content. It may be OK for an absolute beginner, with no artistic ability.
There is nothing here to inspire.I bought 3,5 and 8. There is a lot of duplication. The other books are equally disappointing and I won't be buying any more even though I am addicted to Zentangle.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 April 2014
This series is ok !The "books" if you can really call them that are very thin , remove the covers and you have something resembling a magazine pull out some ideas and inspiration but nothing earth shattering. Given the slimness of the volumes not at all worth the money. You are far better off with One Zentangle a day by Beckah Krahula
One person found this helpful
on 7 April 2014
This range of books are an excellent way to get into producing some amazing artwork. I am relatively new to this art form and have found this book and nos 1,2 and 4 a great help to getting me started. The designs are clearly shown step by step and you easily can build up to attempting some more complex designs yourself.. Highly recommended to mixed media artists like myself.
on 1 December 2012
so many new ideas, so little time...A great book and very inspiring.only criticism is that I bought 6 books and had to pay p&p on each one separately when they could have been sent together at much less cost.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 August 2014
you can do zentangle in all sort's of colours the can look really good aans will keep children amused make them draw round there hand the they can zentangke it delivery good
Eileen
on 2 June 2014
This books just adds to the fun already had with the previous volumes of Zentangle. Would recommend the hobby to anyone and these books lay things out simply for beginners or reference.
on 18 December 2012
A bit disappointed with the content of this book. It was lacking rigor. There were some good ideas for the novice but undemanding for me.
4 people found this helpful
on 19 August 2013
Not a great deal of content really. From the cover it looks like you get ideas for other things to do with Zentangle but I was disappointed.
3 people found this helpful
on 16 August 2013
I'm new to Zentangle, but have always been a scribbler so this book has helped me get more out of my scribbles, love the idea of using my rubber stamps to give me structure. Great price also!
on 3 April 2014
Book 3 introduces you to use shapes such as hearts, butterflies, animals etc. Also using rubber stamps to create shapes to fill in.