Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 5 February 2015
Nicolaus Copernicus....What can I say! One of the or The greatest man ever lived on the planet Earth. Copernicus and Galileo have been an inspiration to me since my childhood. The research and observations he did without proper equipment are incredible. The theories and calculations he did in the book are amazing. We never get to see the greatest minds in history likes of Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Ramanujan etc... but they gave their wisdom to us and to enjoy the benefits of their labour. Many people come into this world but only few people leave behind their image for us to remember. These people will be remembered as long as the Human kind exists!

In other words, this book changed the course of history of Human kind and the Astronomy. It is a must have book for anyone interested in Astronomy, Mathematics or Philosophy!
on 4 May 2017
Outlines his lack of confidence when stating counter dogmatic theory and his constant attempts to save the phenomena throughout his reasoning. However, it remains an incredible witness to the beginning of the introduction of scientific fact in the explanation of accepted divine texts.
on 5 January 2011
excellent book at a very reasonable price, I am pleased with the purchase and I would recommend this product as a true bargain.