Customer reviews

on 20 June 2013
*Copy provided by the editor in exchange for an honest review*

To be honest, I generally don't do well with short stories - to me, it is extremely difficult to get into them so quickly. Thus this collection of short stories was a huge surprise for me - I love them all, some more (e.g. Chattel and The Letter) some less, but at the end of the day I enjoyed them and didn't grow tired even when reading four or five in a row. This is an anthology of twenty-three short stories of safe, sane, consensual and sizzling submission. These couples are happy and content - they vary from BDSM novices to experienced TPE players, from age-play to traditional pain-pleasure kinks. The scenes are very different from one another but all have something exciting about them, it is really a worthy read!

On a side note: I just checked the price of the anthology here on Amazon and I think that this will put people off because it's (for English Kindle books) comparably high. Without meaning any offence I do think the publisher should re-consider the prizing.
on 20 July 2015
Keeps starting stories which go nowhere! Very annoying!
on 30 March 2015