Customer reviews

on 14 July 2013
I have always enjoyed a finger 'up there' and after reading around the subject online I wanted to read something more detailed, and for the cheap price I thought I would just buy the book and see if it was any good. I was pleasantly surprised! The book starts by reassuring readers on 2 key points. Firstly, that it is basic biology, not sexuality, that allows ALL men to enjoy prostate play. A lesbian who enjoys clitoral stimulation is not straight, and a straight man who enjoys prostate stimulation is not gay. Secondly, a new experience may need some getting used to for some people, and it is nothing like a cold, clinical exam at the doctor's office!

After making these points clear and covering other concerns, the author then moves on to tackle everything from prostate health, hygiene, introducing the idea to partners, novice stimulation methods (stroking not poking!), incorporating prostate play into oral stimulation, the best toys to try and then on to pegging (for straight couples) / anal sex (gay couples). With a number of basic but useful illustrations plus 346 pages of well researched info and advice, this book really is a bargain. Enjoy!
on 23 October 2015
Just started reading it but very informative, clear, straightforward information and some new ideas too!
on 20 August 2016
Great book very well written.
on 25 June 2013
So I must admit first that I was reading this book on three levels: first as an author of pansexual BDSM erotica, secondly as an impromptu sexual educator, and then as a lifestyle submissive of a man. I wondered if I could gain the knowledge to include a larger variety of sexual activity to write in my books from reading this guide. Did I ever! After I finished reading the book, I was able to write an approximately 2000 word short story in which one character taught another character how to give prostate massage to a third character- it has been well read. I haven't had the chance much to educate friends or acquaintances on prostate massage. I very much appreciated the pen drawings of male anatomy (well labeled) and artistic renderings of partners of different gender pairings engaging in prostate massage. However when it came to the chapter I wanted to read for my Master, that has been great. He and I do need to talk more about it in depth, but I came to this book wanting to primarily read chapter 10- "The 'Sweet Spot': Massaging the Perineum." I was already considering this book because I'm a Facebook friend with Charlie and the educational articles he shares are always wonderful, but when I read the title of this chapter in the free "Look inside,"I immediately bought the book. I believe it was on the third attempt of experimentation trying to locate His prostate without specifically saying what I was doing (during fellatio) that my Master finally asked me what I was up to. He was enjoying the extra attention I was showing Him. While He doesn't tend to read this sort of book, I do hope to convince Him to read this chapter at the least. And I look forward to further experimentation. I so want to accomplish giving Him the pleasure that the authors talk about being the possibility from prostate massage, whether internal or external.
One person found this helpful