Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 13 February 2014
I had been after this deck for a while, after hearing loads of positive reviews online about it. I ordered it from amazon and it did arrive promptly, however the box was bashed and damaged, causing a couple of the cards to be bashed and crinkled inside. I wasn't happy with this, im a perfectionist, who likes things I order new to b in new perfect condition. It was disappointing. The deck comes in a flimsy cardboard box, which I feel if it had been better quality, the damage would not have happened in transit to my home. I never have any problems with the quality of Doreen virtue decks - those boxes r great! This box is just like a standard playing card box, not up to much! This is why I knocked off a star - it let me down.
Now the cards - they r a standard tarot size card and of pretty good quality. Not very thick, but laminated and quite shiny, and easy to shuffle. The backs of the cards r beautiful, light purple in colour and they r reversible, if u do reversals. There is a small white border around the image. The suits are named in the standard cups, wands, swords and pentacles; each card has the name of the card inside a rectangular coloured box spanning the bottom of the card. each suit has been allocated a different colour, which is nice. the deck follows the Rider-Waite format and style.
the images are very pretty and beautifully drawn, featuring angels, fairies, dragons, crystals, unicorns and other animals. Its a very feminine deck which I love! There is also an extra added card within the deck, which I think is a great addition, which is titled 'The unknown card' if u draw this card it is telling u that the universe feels this is a yet unknown aspect/undecided part/something u r not ready or do not need to know yet/fate has not decided. This, I feel, adds a little extra to the deck and its readings - though I haven't yet drawn this card in a reading.
The cards r easy to interpret, I feel its a lovely deck for both beginners and seasoned tarot readers who r looking for a feminine, accurate deck to read from. Its a special, beautiful deck that I hope to treasure for a long time (just not with the box!)
It does come with a little white book, not much in it, just a standard meaning for each card, so its ok. if you are a beginner though u will need to look into purchasing a separate book on tarot for more in-depth knowledge of the card meanings/symbols/numerology etc. along with the deck to help get u started.
I do recommend this deck! :-)
on 16 April 2013
I must say that I was a bit sceptical with this deck as I thought it would be too airy fairy for me. One look at the cards and I am in love with this deck and that is without even using the deck.

I have seen a few youtube users trim this deck which I feel guided to do as well as to et the full effect of this deck. I am so so pleased I purchased this deck. The card stock of this deck is lovely and thick!
on 24 April 2012
Crystal Visions Tarot

I received these cards last week and i really love them they are so pretty and the artwork is amazing!
i am a psychic tarot reader and tarot blogger. I love useing these cards for readings the lwb is understandale also better than most others you get with tarot decks, with key meanings. I dont use the lwb as i use my intuition and visual imageing when you i do my readings. i would reccoemend this deck and i im happy to add this to my huge collection of Tarot decks.
I am very proud to use these cards on my tarot blog . (below)

my blog.. [...]
on 29 June 2017
While trying to choose my first set of tarot cards I was drawn to these ones and now that I actually have them in my hands I fully understand why. The artwork is unbelievably beautiful and the card quality is amazing. I shall hopefully treasure these for many years to come.
on 21 September 2017
Use these cards as clarifiers, they are perfect just a shame the box and the book are damaged.
on 3 October 2013
Arrived promptly and as described.
I find all the pictures to be very clear in their meanings and am starting to recognise symbols within the pictures so I don't find myself reaching for the helpful booklet so often!
This is a great starter deck for any ameteur reader and have pointed out some difficulties that need to be recognised and dealt with in my own readings.
on 20 July 2017
The most amazing tarot deck!!!
on 23 March 2015
The Crystal Visions Tarot by is a beautiful well drawn deck which would suit both newcomers to tarot as well as more experienced readers.
on 13 January 2012
I purchased this item after seeing them on a You Tube video and instantly falling in love with them. They arrived yesterday and are even more stunning in real-life. The artwork is absolutely beautiful and the cards have such a strong positive energy. I highly recommend these cards to anyone just starting to learn the tarot as the images are so descriptive making it much easier to learn. The artist has also colour coded the suits with the elements which I have never seen done before and I LOVE!!! Super-Duper-Happy with this purchase, thank you!
on 16 August 2017
Love them! They do come in a cardboard box as with a regular card pack, but I want to keep them in their own pouch anyway. Love the pictures, shuffle nicely too. Recommend both the cards and the seller.
review image