Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 13 January 2012
I purchased this item after seeing them on a You Tube video and instantly falling in love with them. They arrived yesterday and are even more stunning in real-life. The artwork is absolutely beautiful and the cards have such a strong positive energy. I highly recommend these cards to anyone just starting to learn the tarot as the images are so descriptive making it much easier to learn. The artist has also colour coded the suits with the elements which I have never seen done before and I LOVE!!! Super-Duper-Happy with this purchase, thank you!
on 24 April 2012
Crystal Visions Tarot

I received these cards last week and i really love them they are so pretty and the artwork is amazing!
i am a psychic tarot reader and tarot blogger. I love useing these cards for readings the lwb is understandale also better than most others you get with tarot decks, with key meanings. I dont use the lwb as i use my intuition and visual imageing when you i do my readings. i would reccoemend this deck and i im happy to add this to my huge collection of Tarot decks.
I am very proud to use these cards on my tarot blog . (below)

my blog.. [...]
on 13 February 2014
I had been after this deck for a while, after hearing loads of positive reviews online about it. I ordered it from amazon and it did arrive promptly, however the box was bashed and damaged, causing a couple of the cards to be bashed and crinkled inside. I wasn't happy with this, im a perfectionist, who likes things I order new to b in new perfect condition. It was disappointing. The deck comes in a flimsy cardboard box, which I feel if it had been better quality, the damage would not have happened in transit to my home. I never have any problems with the quality of Doreen virtue decks - those boxes r great! This box is just like a standard playing card box, not up to much! This is why I knocked off a star - it let me down.
Now the cards - they r a standard tarot size card and of pretty good quality. Not very thick, but laminated and quite shiny, and easy to shuffle. The backs of the cards r beautiful, light purple in colour and they r reversible, if u do reversals. There is a small white border around the image. The suits are named in the standard cups, wands, swords and pentacles; each card has the name of the card inside a rectangular coloured box spanning the bottom of the card. each suit has been allocated a different colour, which is nice. the deck follows the Rider-Waite format and style.
the images are very pretty and beautifully drawn, featuring angels, fairies, dragons, crystals, unicorns and other animals. Its a very feminine deck which I love! There is also an extra added card within the deck, which I think is a great addition, which is titled 'The unknown card' if u draw this card it is telling u that the universe feels this is a yet unknown aspect/undecided part/something u r not ready or do not need to know yet/fate has not decided. This, I feel, adds a little extra to the deck and its readings - though I haven't yet drawn this card in a reading.
The cards r easy to interpret, I feel its a lovely deck for both beginners and seasoned tarot readers who r looking for a feminine, accurate deck to read from. Its a special, beautiful deck that I hope to treasure for a long time (just not with the box!)
It does come with a little white book, not much in it, just a standard meaning for each card, so its ok. if you are a beginner though u will need to look into purchasing a separate book on tarot for more in-depth knowledge of the card meanings/symbols/numerology etc. along with the deck to help get u started.
I do recommend this deck! :-)
on 16 April 2013
I must say that I was a bit sceptical with this deck as I thought it would be too airy fairy for me. One look at the cards and I am in love with this deck and that is without even using the deck.

I have seen a few youtube users trim this deck which I feel guided to do as well as to et the full effect of this deck. I am so so pleased I purchased this deck. The card stock of this deck is lovely and thick!
on 3 October 2013
Arrived promptly and as described.
I find all the pictures to be very clear in their meanings and am starting to recognise symbols within the pictures so I don't find myself reaching for the helpful booklet so often!
This is a great starter deck for any ameteur reader and have pointed out some difficulties that need to be recognised and dealt with in my own readings.
on 1 August 2016
These are lovely, very easy to interpret mostly although a couple of the cards deviate a bit more than the rest from the Rider Waite pack but I didn't mind this. I like the fantasy theme and each suit coinciding with a season; this was particularly lovely. They are a good size that is very easy to shuffle for smaller hands.
on 22 September 2015
The cards are lovely and they had plastic around to show they were new. It was a pity the box had no bubbe wrap as it was torn in the corners. Not as well packed as items from others sellers. They are pretty cards, thanks.
on 21 April 2016
I ordered this after a seeing the cards on Aeclectic tarot reading forum. Delivery was slower than usual but it was worth it, the cards are beautiful, done in shades of pink, purple and lilac with orange and green thrown into the mix. They don't follow Rider-Waite as such, I'm a bit puzzled by the butterflies and why the Eight of Wands features unicorns?!? Also the leg position of the Star is impossible, other than that they are gorgeous.

The box arrived with a rip in the top and I had to cut the sharp corners off the cards as they were uncomfortable to shuffle.

The cards read very well straight out of the box and only needed a couple of shuffles.

I'm very pleased with the deck over all.
on 27 March 2014
Gorgeous illustrations that help you "fall into" the cards and give clear and indepth meanings and readings. Highly recommended and indeed have to several other tarot readers.
on 3 November 2014
Beginner on the tarot journey......I love these already and haven't even used them yet. The LWB is usually tossed to one side but this one has certainly been an eye opener for me. The reason why, is that I have been journaling/entering cards during meditation with another deck and I have been given/shown things during meditating but not quite fully understood why and what certain symbols are for but as soon as I read her descriptions for a couple of her cards in the LWB everything started falling into place because comparing this to what I had journaled about was like a light bulb switching on. Even having started reading lots of books hasn't given me the answers and insight that the LWB has. I then went on to have a good look through the cards and they are beautiful. I feel that this deck is going to be honest with a cheeky fun loving character to them. They are decent card stock quality, not too thick and not flimsy either. They shuffle lovely and are a nice size and not too big. They have a shiny coat to them which I must admit I do like. All in all I can't wait to use them and glad I listened to other reviews, blogs and recommendations because these are definitely going to be keepers :-)