Customer reviews

on 16 August 2017
Love them! They do come in a cardboard box as with a regular card pack, but I want to keep them in their own pouch anyway. Love the pictures, shuffle nicely too. Recommend both the cards and the seller.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2014
I had been after this deck for a while, after hearing loads of positive reviews online about it. I ordered it from amazon and it did arrive promptly, however the box was bashed and damaged, causing a couple of the cards to be bashed and crinkled inside. I wasn't happy with this, im a perfectionist, who likes things I order new to b in new perfect condition. It was disappointing. The deck comes in a flimsy cardboard box, which I feel if it had been better quality, the damage would not have happened in transit to my home. I never have any problems with the quality of Doreen virtue decks - those boxes r great! This box is just like a standard playing card box, not up to much! This is why I knocked off a star - it let me down.
Now the cards - they r a standard tarot size card and of pretty good quality. Not very thick, but laminated and quite shiny, and easy to shuffle. The backs of the cards r beautiful, light purple in colour and they r reversible, if u do reversals. There is a small white border around the image. The suits are named in the standard cups, wands, swords and pentacles; each card has the name of the card inside a rectangular coloured box spanning the bottom of the card. each suit has been allocated a different colour, which is nice. the deck follows the Rider-Waite format and style.
the images are very pretty and beautifully drawn, featuring angels, fairies, dragons, crystals, unicorns and other animals. Its a very feminine deck which I love! There is also an extra added card within the deck, which I think is a great addition, which is titled 'The unknown card' if u draw this card it is telling u that the universe feels this is a yet unknown aspect/undecided part/something u r not ready or do not need to know yet/fate has not decided. This, I feel, adds a little extra to the deck and its readings - though I haven't yet drawn this card in a reading.
The cards r easy to interpret, I feel its a lovely deck for both beginners and seasoned tarot readers who r looking for a feminine, accurate deck to read from. Its a special, beautiful deck that I hope to treasure for a long time (just not with the box!)
It does come with a little white book, not much in it, just a standard meaning for each card, so its ok. if you are a beginner though u will need to look into purchasing a separate book on tarot for more in-depth knowledge of the card meanings/symbols/numerology etc. along with the deck to help get u started.
I do recommend this deck! :-)
6 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2016
I ordered this after a seeing the cards on Aeclectic tarot reading forum. Delivery was slower than usual but it was worth it, the cards are beautiful, done in shades of pink, purple and lilac with orange and green thrown into the mix. They don't follow Rider-Waite as such, I'm a bit puzzled by the butterflies and why the Eight of Wands features unicorns?!? Also the leg position of the Star is impossible, other than that they are gorgeous.

The box arrived with a rip in the top and I had to cut the sharp corners off the cards as they were uncomfortable to shuffle.

The cards read very well straight out of the box and only needed a couple of shuffles.

I'm very pleased with the deck over all.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2012
Crystal Visions Tarot

I received these cards last week and i really love them they are so pretty and the artwork is amazing!
i am a psychic tarot reader and tarot blogger. I love useing these cards for readings the lwb is understandale also better than most others you get with tarot decks, with key meanings. I dont use the lwb as i use my intuition and visual imageing when you i do my readings. i would reccoemend this deck and i im happy to add this to my huge collection of Tarot decks.
I am very proud to use these cards on my tarot blog . (below)

my blog.. [...]
8 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2013
I must say that I was a bit sceptical with this deck as I thought it would be too airy fairy for me. One look at the cards and I am in love with this deck and that is without even using the deck.

I have seen a few youtube users trim this deck which I feel guided to do as well as to et the full effect of this deck. I am so so pleased I purchased this deck. The card stock of this deck is lovely and thick!
5 people found this helpful
on 1 August 2016
These are lovely, very easy to interpret mostly although a couple of the cards deviate a bit more than the rest from the Rider Waite pack but I didn't mind this. I like the fantasy theme and each suit coinciding with a season; this was particularly lovely. They are a good size that is very easy to shuffle for smaller hands.
on 13 January 2016
The cards are lovely, but the box it comes in is too big for the cards and arrived crumpled up, luckily the cards themselves were undamaged. Unfortunately I now have know where to keep the cards and will have to go to the added expense of buying a pouch to store them in.
on 22 September 2015
The cards are lovely and they had plastic around to show they were new. It was a pity the box had no bubbe wrap as it was torn in the corners. Not as well packed as items from others sellers. They are pretty cards, thanks.
One person found this helpful
on 29 June 2017
While trying to choose my first set of tarot cards I was drawn to these ones and now that I actually have them in my hands I fully understand why. The artwork is unbelievably beautiful and the card quality is amazing. I shall hopefully treasure these for many years to come.
One person found this helpful
on 21 September 2017
Use these cards as clarifiers, they are perfect just a shame the box and the book are damaged.