Customer reviews

on 11 October 2016
I work as a professional tarot reader and have done for over a decade, I often steer away from "theme decks" but bought this one for a special event. I have to say I am very impressed with them. The artwork is beautiful, and although it is unique and original, it lends itself to the traditional meaning of the cards perfectly.
The quality of the cards themselves is good, decent weight card, very clearly printed.
I have no hesitation in recommending these.
on 23 July 2016
Lovely pack. Bought as a gift for a friend. Beautiful.
on 28 December 2015
I havn't used these cards as much, but great artwork for hobbit fans!
on 23 April 2013
Wonderful artwork and truly lovely cards. Thank you. A 'must add' to my collection. Peter has such amazing skills and talent.
on 15 June 2012
even though i say so myself........ ahem........ thank you folx thank you..... slight bow to the thunderous applause of millions..........AND THEN I WOKE UP........