Customer reviews

on 8 February 2013
I was completely awed by the beauty and simplicity of this tarot deck, and it is full of symbolism despite clear drawings/paintings. I really like it and I would recommend highly.
on 20 April 2017
It is an amazing deck from Vanessa Decort. The quality of the cards is a dream to shuffle and the art work is unique and modern. I am so happy I purchased it.
on 12 October 2013
A lovely and simple harmoniuos and gentle deck! I would recommend it to anyone one. Sweet images based on the sun and moon.
on 25 April 2013
Simplicity itself. The design is lovely and also unusual. The pictures on the cards leave you room to use and work your own intuition and insight. I love them.
on 7 March 2014
In the past this is a deck I would never have chosen as I was never really into unrealistic decks. However, this has changed and when I saw a few sample pictures from this deck I immediately knew I just had to get my hands on this deck. There was something magical about the tiny faceless people that totally intrigued me and I loved the vast amount of empty space that was in each card. On receiving the deck I was not disappointed and immediately loved it. The cards are a great size to work with, easy to shuffle and good quality card. Just right for my small hands. The artwork is childlike which is delightful and really works well as it gets the imagination going. Some of the characters are really funky and modern with their trainers, dreadlocks and hoodies which gives the deck a really modern feel. Words are bodly written at the top of the minors as in Thoth decks such as gain, oppression etc. For some this may be a problem but I actually don't mind this at all. The court cards are Prince, princess, King and Queen. Each prince and king ride an animal, such as a dolphin for the prince of cups, a lion for the prince of wands and a unicorn for the king of wands.
on 12 November 2013
hit and and miss some images were inspiring /wow keeping in mind card meanings
ususally what I do have create mix deck [from all decks i own] ,providing they are all same card size
on 11 February 2016
Lovely art. Easy to use. Glad I bought them.
on 18 September 2014
Beautiful deck. Simple contemporary design- fine art rather than commercial art but still a very workable deck. Draws on imagery and symbolism from various world cultures eg. eastern philosophy. Definitely one of my favourites.
on 23 February 2015
Great product. Arrived as advertised.