on 15 January 2016
Very excellent cards. The pictures are large, clear and beautiful, keeping the all-important detail of the Rider-Waite deck while cleaning up its slightly sketchy look.

I bought these after feeling that my Thoth deck was too difficult to read, and have found this deck a lot easier to work with. That's not to bash the other deck; I just feel this one is better suited to my level of occult experience (that is to say, a relative beginner).

If you're looking for 100% accurate Rider-Waite cards, you may have to look elsewhere; these cards are updated. I don't think I'm allowed to post links, but a quick google search should lead you to a side-by-side comparison of this deck and the original, so you can make up your mind as to whether you agree with the changes made. In my opinion, these changes shouldn't affect your decision to buy this deck, however! Personally, I think the changes the authors of this deck have made are upgrades; the deck is almost as visually stunning as the Thoth deck, while being much easier to work with without intense occult study. I have found the images are close enough to the original RW deck to use resources meant for that deck. I use "the Tarot Bible" by Sarah Bartlett and the "Learning the Tarot" website maintained by Joan Bunning for aid in working with this deck.

All in all, highly recommended.
on 9 May 2017
I like the universal pack, have been using it for years to do regular readings as professional psychic tarot reader. Best thing about this deck is the coating, you can shuffle them each day for years on end and the coating and edges remain perfectly in tact. Colour and outline of the images is superb, one of the best decks out there.
on 2 April 2017
I love, love, love these cards so much. Good quality card stock, which is hard to find these days, I now have 3 packs of these, just incase.
on 20 September 2017
Having used the Hanso-Roberts deck for some time I decided to go for a larger deck and decided this, being a traditional Ryder-Waite design enhanced by Mary Hanson - Roberts, would be the one to go for. I was not disappointed. I admire the art work and have had great pleasure from using this pack.
on 12 May 2017
Nice deck,pity the printing isn't the best,a bit too dark for my taste but acceptable.
on 1 June 2017
Love these cards. I don't love the original rider waite designs so these brighter colors and softer lines really speak to me.
on 21 June 2017
Excellent
on 12 August 2017
Loved it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
on 5 March 2017
Just perfect.
on 21 June 2014
I gave the cards 5 stars because I'm satisfied with the quality of the cards, and can't wait to begin using them.