on 27 March 2015
Whatever size, these cards are, in my opinion, unmatched by any other Tarot deck, basic Astrology is needed to make flourish.

John of: www.tarot-predictions.co.uk
on 1 May 2017
Bit too small, for a man's hand.
on 22 June 2017
Fast and decent package, even a thankfull handwriting.
Well done
on 30 April 2017
Very bad quality.
on 21 September 2012
I was a little worried when I bought this deck that the cards would be too small to properly see the artwork. But at the same time, I have small hands and find large cards impossibly difficult and awkward to handle and shuffle. When they arrived the box sure did look small! The first thing that struck me on opening them was the superb quality of the printed media: beautiful to handle and not at all like one or two of the Lo Scarabeo decks I have bought recently. They almost feel more akin to plastic than card. The finish is not exactly "glossy" but more "lustre" - it really is very attractive and made a hugely positive impression on me.

As for the detail, I have had no problems at all. Even intricate artwork like the winged horse on the helmet of the Knight of Wands is visible. This is the first time, other than black and white copies in the books Mirror of the Soul or The Crowley Tarot, that I have had a chance to physically hold & study the images in person and the beauty of the deck is really enhanced by these fine cards from US Games. I can't recommend them highly enough.

They are only a little smaller than my main reading deck (The Barbara Walker Tarot) and although I bought the Thoth Pocket Swiss mainly to study the images in more detail, their size would present me with no problems for using them as my main reading deck.

I guess if you are used to huge cards the size of dinner mats these will disappoint you. But I've always felt supersize cards six inches high are more than just a little ostentacious.

By the way, I read on the little white booklet that accompanies them that in April 1904 in Cairo Crowley received voice transmissions from the hierarchial forces. Transcribed as "The Book of the Law", amongst other things it announced changes in some of the traditional correspondances. I am thinking the 7 of Pentacles in particular, which is called "Failure" in Crowley's tarot (as well as Barbara Walker's interestingly) but mostly elsewhere is interpreted as "gaining your reward for hard work".

The more I study the tarot the more convinced I am that this is THE deck to work with.
on 29 September 2011
These are beautiful cards with excellent colour and detail. However, I need a magnifying glass to see them. They are too small for the complexity of design and a waste of money. I wish I had bought the big set and not bothered with these. I cannot justify spending again to buy the other set and will probably throw these out. I will stick to my old ones which work. Shame though as I had always wanted this set.
on 20 September 2010
I bought this small version of the thoth and I can say that the pictures are very precise like in the "normal" size deck. When I travel I take this deck with me, is very practical, at home I use the bigger version!

About the deck is one of the most famous decks, with a lot of simbolism and information regarding spirituality.
on 14 June 2011
If you are wondering about the size and quality of the cards, they are about the size of normal playing cards and are printed to a good standard. It is true that the artwork is very detailed and so suffers slightly from being compressed onto a smaller card but in my opinion the portability of the deck makes up for this.

Although many people love the artwork, on first impressions I found the deck quite severe and complex, however, after some minor perseverance it becomes clear how important this deck is and how well it fits in with the study of the Qabalah and other esoteric subjects. I thoroughly recommend this deck.
on 17 January 2014
This is an excellent reproduction of the Thoth Tarot. The card are probably about playing card sized, with a handy booklet which explains basic meanings of the cards. I'm rather a fan of the reproductions of the images, and don't find them too small, though if you want real detail, then obviously you want the larger sized ones.
on 25 March 2014
I really love the Thoth tarot deck. Absolutely beautiful cards. These are the smaller set which I find are more manageable to use and handy to carry with you. (I also have the larger ones which are also beautiful but better used to study the cards than to do readings with them.) These arrived quickly and in perfect condition.