Customer reviews

on 17 September 2017
Excellent chart well displayed.
on 21 April 2017
excellent
Ok
on 19 August 2009
I had been looking for a clear and concise reflexology chart for a long time and this one certainly fits the bill. I received this Reflexology Quickstudy in three days!

I especially like the distinct colors defining specific areas, as well as reflexology for all of the angles (medial and lateral, as well as dorsal, plantar, and palmar) clearly described for both the foot and the hand. This four-page, laminated series of charts is definitely an excellent quick study guide.
on 2 March 2015
Bought this together with "Acupressure & Reflexology for Dummies" as I needed a quick guide to the various reflexology areas, do not use this map on its own, get a good reference manual and read carefully before diving in. Otherwise a good map to have handy.
on 23 January 2010
This chart is just what i was looking for. Colour coded for the various reflex points, laminated and easy to carry around for when needed, unlike a bulky book. I highly recommend this.
on 5 September 2012
This poster is full of great detail my only reservation is that it is small. I bought it for my niece and she wanted to hang it on the wall. It would be great if this could be enlarged for wall hanging. Maybe it should come in different sizes as the size it is now is only A4.
on 15 July 2010
Just recently qualified in Reflexology and this chart is ideal for me to use when I have worked on my clients as a reference. The chart is priced very resonable and arrived in the post very prompt.
on 19 April 2014
Excellent...Cheapest purchase an yet more than i expected. Lovely reference chart.P.s. Every review i've done you have made me add more words! This is a crafty move...Allow the customer to be concise if they so choose!
on 17 August 2012
These are 4 reflexology charts of the feet from different views. A4 size. They are very clear and I have used them as small posters in my clinic.