on 27 July 2012
A pleasant read and does what is says on the cover. I feel more relaxed and peaceful about life and my health is improving.
on 15 November 2012
Everyone should have one of these little books of protection and blessings. It brings healing, miracles, blessings. Don't leave home without it!
on 5 September 2013
Interesting little book but I think I ordered the wrong one as there are only about five pages in English and the rest of the book is in various other languages .
on 11 November 2013
What a lovely little book, fits into my handbag a treat. lf l could read Hebrew the writing is rather small for my eyesight but apparently as long as l feast my eyes it's okay.
on 12 August 2013
From the reviews that I read of this little book I was so excited to receive it -only to discover that apart from an English introduction (and many other languages) , the main text is in either Aramaic or Hebrew -excuse my ignorance if I have got it wrong - I cant read it either way.
Very disappointed as I assumed it was an english version.
on 30 August 2013
Nice to have pocket size Zohar.

It only has sections on healing and it only in Aramaic.

If you believe it will heal you, it will by scanning Aramaic letters and words.
on 5 November 2014
I am sure this is lovely but it is written in Hebrew which I don't understand, I thought it might be in English as the title is English
on 24 August 2016
My health seems to be going in the right direction and I notice people are treating me with a bit more respect these days.
on 24 June 2016