on 30 January 2017
Such an important book in my collection, read more than once over a period of 3 or 4 years. BHC manages to add such coherence to what I realised I already had access to, thus helping me to work more consciously with those layers of experience. If I had to recommend one book to all the spiritual-seekers I have ever met, this would probably be it.
on 30 June 2010
This book of Barbara Hand Clow's is a MUST read if you are consciously working with the New frequencies and assisting others in making their personal shifts in line with the 'unfolding plan'. I found the meditations at the beginning of the chapters, simple, effective and powerful. As always, the author's knowledge and wisdom weaves its way through the book and offers a thorough alchemical process for these changing times. I began working with the P's back in the early nineties and like Barbara, have long been aware of these fifth dimensional beings and their desire to assist those 'dedicated to the light' in the raising of consciousness. Thank you Barbara.
on 22 September 2011
This book gives a very thorough education in the nine dimensions with handy pictures. There is a meditation at the beginning of each chapter which helps to open the mind for the enormity of the information to sink in. I had a ten hour sleep after one of the chapters!

All in all, a very useful book to give a basic understanding of what the dimensions are, according to Barbara and her guides the Pleadians. I feel that all information at this great time of turmoil and change is useful and this is one of the best guides around. It helped me to feel much more at peace and joyful about my part in what is happening in the universe right now.

In fact, I was so taken with the book that I gave my copy to the amazing Donna Eden this year.
on 23 April 2012
Good book and worth reading. Gets a little scientific in places but if you go with it, it' s worth the journey! Very enlightening indeed.
They should be teaching this stuff in schools, colleges etc.
on 4 December 2014
A lot to think about, May need another read. Keep handy to refer back to.
Will certainly try the meditations.
A good book, well worth having in your library.
Derek Thomas
on 12 November 2014
Very happy with purchase.. Quick delivery. Thank you.
on 29 November 2015
Speedy delivery and excellent quality