Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2004
This book made me want to drop all my current WIPs (works in progress) and start making whacky quilts immediately. I loved Jan Mullen's wonky quilt blocks, and I also loved her approaches to colour and quilting. I have used many of the techniques in this book. I would never lend this book out, and if I lost it, I'd buy another. Great book.
on 22 November 2001
I love it!
This book will give me such joy and a lot of work to be done!!
Lovely colors ang fun projects through the whole book. This new technique will help us quilters to get forward in the art of quiltmaking!
on 16 December 2001
A lovely, relaxed approached to making quilts. Jan uses bright, colourful scraps to make her 'gazy' quilts - or quilts on the slant! Children and adults would be impressed with this book.
on 18 March 2014
This is to replace my original copy which I foolishly lent to someone. I enjoyed it before and used it to get ideas for baby quilts. A fun and easy way to make bright cheerful quilts.
on 22 December 2015
Great book that guides you through a more creative way of quilting.
on 30 August 2015
Love the way this written.
on 26 February 2015