on 20 March 1999
The recipes in this book are delicious, providing regular people with easy ways to prepare a variety of dishes from tofu, soymilk, tempeh, isolated soy proteins, miso, soy flour and soy sauce.
on 20 March 1999
I liked this book because it had recipes for all of the soy foods I wanted to learn about, including some for soy protein powder.
on 25 October 2014
Had Tofu at Wagamama, then brought Couldron marinated Tofu as a stir fry and now Couldron Tofu and not knowing what to do with this - looked on Amazon as usual and saw this book. Found it in our local book shop. Excellent book for a complete beginner but NO pictures hence 4 stars. It has a lot basic knowledge which I learnt from this book and recipes. Highly recommend it.
on 19 November 2009
When I looked at this book I thought the cover looked dated and boring and the recipes might be of the same sort but I'm glad I gave it a chance because this is the cookbook I use the most. Highly recommended! Zesty meatballs are my favorite.
on 20 March 1999
I have been experimenting with tofu for a number of years and found this book to be not only a great way to learn more about how to prepare tofu, but also why I should be eating more soyfoods.
on 20 March 1999
I loved the recipes and nutritional information. There is even a list of manufacturers in the back of the book.
on 17 March 2015
good recipes for tofu but they are in American measures and u need a set of measuring cups.
on 1 June 2015
very good book price fare