Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 May 1998
This tiny book has had a huge impact on my life. While I have often been glibly advised to live with kindness, or by the golden rule, I have never seen such clarity on HOW to live with kindness and compassion toward others, and especially toward self. This is a book to read over and over, to highlight and to underline. A book to absorb. Themes are joy, balance, fear, trust, kindness, openness, wisdom, perspective, courage, and awareness.
on 25 June 2017
Whenever I'm looking for connection to Loving Kindness this book relates to exactly what I need in terms of inspiration. Her words remind me of what my Buddhist practice is all about. I sometimes just randomly dip in and I always find a teaching to reflect upon.
on 17 September 2012
This is a nice little book for travelling packed with good wisdom on the practice of loving-kindness. It is compassionate and recognises our constant internal struggle and how hard it is to let go of our old thoughts and habits. But really it is just practice, practice which gets us there.
on 22 May 2013
I can take this little guide with me in my purse. It is a great aid to inner knowing. Practical help.
on 5 November 2015
great product well packed prompt delivery Thanks!
on 4 January 2016