on 12 October 2006
We love the Klutz books and kits (we being myself aged 35 and my 10 year old daughter). Once again they have come up with a simple but entertaining package for young and old alike, to create with.

In this set you get a booklet with a step by step example of 'how to do' on a page and space to one side for you to have a go yourself. Also included are a black felt pen and an inkpad. You create animals using your thumb or finger prints and the felt pen. These kits are great for on car/plane or train journeys and are compact for you to take along almost anywhere. Keep one in your handbag and you'll never be short of something to entertain kids with.
on 5 January 2009
A must buy!I gifted this to my 6 year old and she has never enjoyed any other gift as much as she enjoyed this one. It kept her entertained for hours and now she is making cards using the ideas from the book. Great activity for term breaks. And although it seems too small an item to gift, the person using it will understand its value. I love klutz products, this tops the list.
on 16 May 2005
I gave this to my friend for his 24th birthday and he loved it, Great fun see what you can creat with a thumb print.
on 1 January 2009
I bought this for my 9 year old son and he loved it so much that I bought him another 3 thumb print books. Really clear step by step instructions on how to make each picture make these books a joy as even fairly young children can produce pictures that look exactly like the examples. In my sons book it really looked as if his thumb print pictures had been printed in the book they were so good and that is down to the clear instruction. The best thing about these books is that your kids can sit down and do it all themselves and come over all proudly showing off what they have done 'all by themselves'. I have seen many activity books/ kits that are just to confusing for children (and sometimes parents too) but klutz really seem to understand how to write simple and clear instructions.
on 9 December 2009
A lot of fun in a tiny book - but great value for money.

Each book comes with hints, tips, design ideas, and of course, that all important thumb pad!

Good fun for all ages!
on 4 January 2009
My 3 year old was bought this at Christmas. Once I had read the instructions about how to make the different sort of thumb prints she sat and did nearly evey animal in the book in one sitting. The instructions for making the animals are in the form of step-by-step diagrams so children who can't yet read can easily follow them. The ink does get everywhere so if you are giving this to a little one make sure they are sat at a table that can be wiped clean! Like all the other Klutz books this is brilliant.
on 15 April 2014
My children were bought this product and spent ages with it. I have bought for presents and all recipients have loved it. As it is small, it is a great small gift and good for travelling with - although don't forget wipes for inky fingers.
on 3 February 2010
Got this for our 9yr old son, he loved it and so did his 5 year old brother. It allows them to make great little characters in a few minutes.
on 19 January 2010
I bought this for my child as a stocking filler and it was one thing that she kept picking up over and over through the Christmas period and really enjoyed drawing all the different thumb people.
on 9 January 2012
The thumb books are sooo much fun. My daughter makes up lovely little scenes with them. It inspires them to create people with different shaped bodies and how to draw a character face. A lovely extra little item to add to someone bday present. We love the Klutz range of books.