on 20 January 2018
great book loads of helpful workouts
on 1 February 2017
Good book with example pictures to tell you how to do it properly. Good start for beginners.
on 28 November 2017
Great product. A lot cheaper than elsewhere.
Will buy from again at these prices. A+++
on 31 January 2018
Arrived in Good condition!
on 28 March 2013
I think this book will really help me get to grips with kettlebell training, when I can manage to drag my backside off the sofa.

Seriously, I have my bells now, and the beginners programme in this book will really help me get into the training.
on 30 March 2016
10/10
on 16 August 2013
Does exactly what you want many different exercises and good descriptions of how you should be doing the exercise and which muscles should be used. Also sets out several different programmes to follow from beginner to advanced. All in all a great book.
on 7 January 2015
Exercises are well explained along with how to structure workouts. Suitable for beginners and experienced kettlebell users alike as the exercises are graded.
on 17 August 2016
Great workouts
on 17 March 2013
Yes this is the one for me, very good, but it will take me 2 years to get to the standard of Dave Randolph i hope, hahahaha very good book.