on 23 June 2011
Our entire family knows the English version of Green Eggs and Ham by heart, so there could be no better book to brush up on our nouns in French than this. The children can now recite the French version just as well as the original. And our French travels always begin with a loud and lively rendition as we drive off the ferry. I am on our 2nd copy of the book as the first one has fallen apart after two years over use (and back seat tug of war).
on 14 June 2013
I have always been a huge fan of Dr Seuss and so I thought that this book would be a great idea to add to my french lessons at school. The text is reasonably accessible for Year 3/4 pupils but not translated exactly as I had imagined but a good resource nevertheless.
on 21 March 2014
Lovely hard cover book with clear words. My grand daughter loves it. A great educational tool for those learning french.
on 1 November 2014
Dr Seuss's wonderful book is well known to the kids in my family so this was a popular choice as a first French language book. The repetition is just what a young French learner needs. It would have been 5 stars if it had been dual language.
on 21 March 2014
Lovelt book. Hard cover. Great children's book. My grand daughter loves it. A good educational tool for those learning french.
on 19 June 2015
Brilliant to use for fun way to read French