on 12 September 2014
this is an AMAZING cleanse!!I'm just done with the forth one and feel a brand new person! with each cleanse i felt better and better and still have more to do and will feel even more better.it handled my body problems slowly but surely.also 4 of my friends are doing the same cleanse and all are raving about it.if everybody on this planet would do those cleanses,we won't need doctors as much,or any medicine.highly highly highly recomended.it's also so cheap to do!thank you Andreas Moritz for curing my body!!
on 18 March 2017
This book was recommend by a friend who found it very helpful. Gives useful information about the gallbladder and liver, plus how to cleanse them to get healthier. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 26 March 2017
I will be doing a liver flush in 2 week time. It is a very interesting read and I will report back. People who are ill ought to buy and read this. It's opened my eyes.
on 25 February 2015
awesome information which saved me from gallbladder surgery at only 20.
on 29 July 2017
Fantastic book. Buy other books from his author.All his books are so good.
on 11 October 2014
Amazing...I can't think of anyone who wouldn't benefit from reading this book. A real life changer!
on 16 May 2017
Essential self-help for liver.
on 22 May 2008
If you are suffering from any health issues this book can , if you will let it, change your life. If you follow the recommendations and carry out the flushes until your liver is clear you will have a sense of clarity that you might possibly never have had before.
With every flush you will feel better , your body will function more efficiently and your mind will be like crystal.
The process is painless and easily completed , the only 'hard' part is swallowing the olive oil and grapefruit juice but
once you have done it once the mind is ready and the second time it will be easier.

Andreas Moritz has done a great job of presenting this ancient healing technique in a clear and concise fashion fit for the modern times
in which we live.

Don't delay , get this book today.
11 Comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2012
I was very persuaded by this book and followed its instructions to the letter. During the cleanse I ended up passing out and hitting my head. A year later, having gone for much gentler treatments to build up the strength in my liver and pancreas, I realise my system at the time was too weak for such a harsh cure.
on 1 March 2013
Everyone needs to do the liver and gallbaldder cleance. You can excrete thousands of stones which are embedded in your liver and gallbladder. They are better out and than in and your health is important enough to do this simple cleanse. A must read.