Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 8 February 2014
The person who recommended this book to me is not vegan, but said the recipes were 'fantastic' and she had been recommending it to all her friends, regardless of their dietary preferences. I am vegan and have found baking a bit of a challenge sometimes - but this book lists all the non-animal ingredients that can be used as bulking and raising agents. It has been a boon, as I can now produce fluffy textured high-rising sponges etc. with the best of them. In fact many of my friends prefer the texture of these vegan cakes to the ones made with more conventional ingredients. This is a real find for anyone who wants to add to their cooking repertoire.
on 25 November 2014
LOVE THIS BOOK as a pastry chef and a newly converted vegan think these recipes are the best vegan cupcakes I've tried and I've tried and tested numerous recipes
on 4 February 2015
With this book I have quickly become the talk at our nursery! These cupcakes will satisfy even those children without diary intolerance - they are fluffy, tasty, simply delicious - you name it....and the authors have done many bakers the great favour collecting these recipes in this handy book. Get your ingredients sorted and ready, set, BAKE!
on 2 September 2011
I mostly make the basic recipes (I'm guessing the reason is having children to look after and being in a hurry all the time), but I intend to try the more complicated recipes soon!
I love the no nonsense approach, the explanations at the beginning (let's face it, not everyone is an instand expert at substituting ingredients for special diets), the pics make you salivate and help children decide what they fancy.
Get the cookie version while you're at it, save yourself some time and pussyfooting!
One thing I would say is that I like to see the entire recipe on one page, with annotations, tips and all, but the smaller format doesn't allow for this and hence you may end up with a few dirty pages...
on 12 March 2017
Excellent recipes easy to make
on 18 May 2017
the recipes are good - only issue is I can't find a dairy free margarine without palm oil in in the UK and it's needed for a lot of the frosting recipes.
on 13 January 2014
I love these recipes, I made already some of them and I don't make more for the moment because I eat all of them too quickly as they are so good... I have to be careful :)
on 27 May 2017
Great recipes look forward to tasting
on 4 March 2017
Great recipes. Peanut butter cupcakes devine
on 5 July 2017
Brilliant book! Great cakes weather you are a vegan or not - delicious!