on 28 December 2016
I bought a copy of this for a vegan friend at Christmas. She was delighted with it. Although I am not a vegan myself I was impressed by a lot of the recipes and was delighted to find this secondhand copy for myself which I look forward to putting to good use.
on 3 November 2016
Bought for son who's newly vegan and he says it's very good
on 24 October 2017
Lots of good information. Be prepared to read. Not liking the lack of pictures. All a bit too heavy to get what you need from it. That said there is a lot of useful information I just don't want that from a recipe book. I just want inspiration. Not mental perspiration. Not a recommended book at all to be honest. But really nice recipes you'll have to read and imagine rather than see and desire.
on 28 April 2017
Greta quality book with good recipes, bought as a gift.
on 21 May 2017
Bought as a gift and told it is really good
on 5 August 2017
Using it daily too expand my repertoire of vegan food. Only converted 6 weeks ago. Good recipes and the lack of photos doesn't bother me.
on 5 November 2007
After long awaiting it's release, I must say, I have NOT been disappointed. Up till this point Vegan With a Vengeance was definitely my favourite cookbook I owned, it's stained, it's loved, it's creased, while all my other cookbooks sit pretty. Isa & Terry make recipes that I never feel I have to test out before making for someone else, I am always 100% confident with how good it will be. This book will now have to replace VWAV as being my favourite. The layout is perfect, and it is extremely easy to navigate your way around and find your favourite recipes. It is also really helpful as it contains a hefty introduction on HOW TO's about vegetables, grains, etc. SO GOOD! Do NOT pass this one up, if I had to get rid of all my other cookbooks? I would keep this one. YUM!
22 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 September 2016
These recipes are wonderful. However, there is not one single picture in the book. It's very plain, I know I'm not a child but it would still be nice to have some colour.
on 1 July 2016
stunning. wanted this for ages & very very worth the money!
on 28 October 2017
Turned vegan recently to experiment with flavour. I was disappointed with this as it was preachy. I felt it lacked adventure and didn’t live up to its name. It’s ok if you’re already a vegan and want confirmation, but if you’re looking to learn, it’s a bit conservative