on 28 December 2016
I bought a copy of this for a vegan friend at Christmas. She was delighted with it. Although I am not a vegan myself I was impressed by a lot of the recipes and was delighted to find this secondhand copy for myself which I look forward to putting to good use.
on 3 November 2016
Bought for son who's newly vegan and he says it's very good
on 28 April 2017
Greta quality book with good recipes, bought as a gift.
on 21 May 2017
Bought as a gift and told it is really good
on 30 August 2017
A very comprehensive book but not one for everyday use. I refer to this book only occasionally as the recipes are quite grand. The dinner party section and suggested menus looks good for party planning.
on 5 August 2017
Using it daily too expand my repertoire of vegan food. Only converted 6 weeks ago. Good recipes and the lack of photos doesn't bother me.
on 7 September 2016
These recipes are wonderful. However, there is not one single picture in the book. It's very plain, I know I'm not a child but it would still be nice to have some colour.
on 1 July 2016
stunning. wanted this for ages & very very worth the money!
on 11 July 2013
Looks great in theory, but some of those ingredients are going to take a lot of tracking down, where would I get liquid smoke from? I'll give it a go though, sounds yummy, don't know about making the seiten from scratch with wheat gluten, lots of ingredients and combinations and Americanisms. I'm sure I'll use a few of these. If you're wanting a simple easy book this won't be for you, bring on the challenge!
on 6 December 2016
There aren't a lot of pictures and it's always good to have a visual guide for cooking.