on 3 November 2016
Bought for son who's newly vegan and he says it's very good
on 5 December 2017
Bursting with great recipes!
on 5 August 2017
Using it daily too expand my repertoire of vegan food. Only converted 6 weeks ago. Good recipes and the lack of photos doesn't bother me.
on 7 September 2016
These recipes are wonderful. However, there is not one single picture in the book. It's very plain, I know I'm not a child but it would still be nice to have some colour.
on 1 July 2016
stunning. wanted this for ages & very very worth the money!
on 28 December 2016
I bought a copy of this for a vegan friend at Christmas. She was delighted with it. Although I am not a vegan myself I was impressed by a lot of the recipes and was delighted to find this secondhand copy for myself which I look forward to putting to good use.
on 28 October 2017
Turned vegan recently to experiment with flavour. I was disappointed with this as it was preachy. I felt it lacked adventure and didn’t live up to its name. It’s ok if you’re already a vegan and want confirmation, but if you’re looking to learn, it’s a bit conservative
on 6 December 2016
There aren't a lot of pictures and it's always good to have a visual guide for cooking.
on 24 October 2017
Lots of good information. Be prepared to read. Not liking the lack of pictures. All a bit too heavy to get what you need from it. That said there is a lot of useful information I just don't want that from a recipe book. I just want inspiration. Not mental perspiration. Not a recommended book at all to be honest. But really nice recipes you'll have to read and imagine rather than see and desire.
on 12 December 2017
I have had a few lovely recipes out of this but quite a lot of it doesn't really entice me that much. It's an American cook book so there is the annoyance of having to convert things into centigrade and grams, though I find the cup measures quite useful. Living in rural Derbyshire I've found a few of the ingredients difficult to get hold of too.