on 24 August 2009
I bought this for my son to use as he is just starting out with Aikido. However, the actual book isn't as easy to use as the description would have you believe. I was after a very clear step-by-step guide that my son would find interesting. Unfortunately this was not it. Probably a good buy for adults.
on 2 July 2013
fantastic moves and hand grips ace book for AIKIDO practitioners from young and old great photos and instructions for the hand grips etc
on 27 August 2015
average
on 12 November 2011
fine book to read many intresting photos
not boaring easy to learn and demonstrate
has pictures that are good and quite knowledgeable to the martial art
on 5 February 2013
Again this book gets to the essentials of Yoshinkan. Excellently photographed, explained and put together. Essential reading for all martial artists interest in good practice. I don't practice aikido myself yet I find myself thumbing through this book regularly.
on 19 July 2015
Purchased for my son,who has just taken up the sport..He s delighted with the book
on 24 July 2013
Good book if as an addition if you are training at a club. No sets for training alone. Akido clubs seem to thin on the ground which is a shame.
on 17 November 2014